Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, July 08, 2004

This is just a brief update, bringing to light the ability for a gloomy evening such as my last post portrayed to be quickly dissolved by a gourmet root beer, a short walk, a cheap cigar, and some fireworks. Just in case you were wondering about my overall mental state, I'm doing quite well. This blog is simply meant to relay the news of my first visit by my neighbors downstairs. Two of the young ladies from below brought a plate of cookies, said the potted flower was cute (though I'm sure they were just being nice if Jolene or Molly are correct), and proceeded to invite me to their place "anytime", but specifically to return the plate they brought the cookies on. So ha! I'm not THAT creepy after all. The problem is that I was so overjoyed by having visitors in my home that I can't remember the other girl's name, and I had already met Carey (Kerri, Kerry?) so now I'm in trouble once again in terms of needing a whole new set of introductions. Having not seen a person I actually know in almost two weeks, it was quite shocking to realize how much I enjoyed just chatting with people I really don't even know. So now what am I supposed to do when I bring the plate back? Terri told me I need to ask them all to a movie by next Wednesday, and I'm waiting for another basketball trick from Kyle. Please, inform me. But this is brief, so I'm done. Please write something, anything. I'm afraid my last blog was the sort that scares people off of this and if I don't have some proof otherwise, I may delete it soon and try to forget that days around here sometimes touch the gloomy side of life. Let me know if you want me to say anything to the SYG boys, for they will be here the day after tomorrow. Anybody seen that movie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home