Musings from Crown Alumni

Saturday, July 10, 2004

So as a lot of you know I have been looking desperatly for a job, and well, just try to imagine a perfect job for me. It involves music, dealing with rock stars all day, getting to play with the nicest gear all day long, hang out with fellow musician co-workers all day, and have a wicked discount on some great gear. Sooo...Guitar Center hired me yesterday as their new sales associate selling all their pro audio gear (keyboards, musical software, electric pianos, turntables, sound equipment etc.). God sure did have this one planned out when I kept getting turned down...I almost feel like he put a lack of desire for all those crappy jobs out there in my heart so I would know for sure how great this one is. I'm pumped, ya'll. Jess and I can finally start planning our life for the next five years and start looking for a place to live. Roseville (Guitar Center) and North Branch (Jessie's new school) are both right along 35W and we can find a decent place right in the middle....Hubka, I know what you're feeling with not working...hang in there, buddy. Trust me- He's got it under control. Kurbis- Djarum Cherry: thanks. Rettler- updated your frickin' blog. Kyle- check out Snow Patrol. Great band from Sweden- you'd love em. As for the rest of you...hey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home