Musings from Crown Alumni

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

More local news: Stephen will be in Montana April today until the end of May, and he/I would love to see everyone in the area, meaning Robbie. Robbie, I've only seen your car today, and that's sad because we live together, not like most male couples in the Bay area, but like a lot of guys in the Bronx, like on Goodwill Hunting (wait, that was in Boston, but whatever). Of course, I have responsibilities at Quizno's, but not many, and not many that could keep me from seeing whoever's in the area (again, pretty much just meaning Robbie, unless we expand the area to include Oregon, in which case, Josh is included, but who knows if he reads this, and he probably won't stop by for a visit, so whatever). I really want to see you, guy, roommate, I mean. So if anybody's seen Robbie, pass along this message: "Sorry about the kitchen mess. I cooked some great asparagus (I'm in a weird sort of rhymning mood, if you hadn't noticed. Sorry). Your clothes on top of the dryer smell a little stale. Are you in jail? Did we pay this month's rent? Is it already the end of Lent? Sorry I ditched out on the movie last night. See you soon. Kurbis always used to say... nevermind." Okay, that was just stupid, but maybe Kyle will find that funny, and Adam if he still reads this. So, like I said, anybody can come visit me anytime. Bye all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home