Musings from Crown Alumni

Thursday, July 22, 2004

 I got great news!  I just found out yesterday that although I am a very masculine person and pride myself on my ability to hold back tears, I am not very good about producing male offspring.  I suppose you can see where this is going. I am going to have 2 Girls!!! WOW! They are both doing extremely well and are the most active kids in the world. (I have not actually had them, but I have seen them on the ultrasound and they never stop moving) I just wanted to give a quick update.  As always I miss you guys very much.  Chris, I will continue to pray for your ministry.  I think that they have the right man for a tough job.  My daughters will be born around Thanksgiving, so if any of you are in the area and want to see what is sure to be the most beautiful twins in the world.  Come on over.

   In Christ,
            Gabe
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home