Musings from Crown Alumni

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

It is the annual Free ice cream day at all Ben and Jerry's locations today! Don't miss it like I did last year. I'm still dealing with the regret.

In other news, I got all of my info about Oxford in the mail today, and I thought, "Wow. This is real. I guess I'm really going to Oxford." And now I am scared out of my mind. I don't know how to fly to England, take a train to Oxford, find my room, etc. all by myself! I just keep picturing myself wandering the streets of England, dragging huge suitcases behind me. I guess it will just be a huge learning experience. I hate those. Nevertheless, I am still very excited, it is just all of the details that are overwhelming me right now. If only I could just transport myself from my house here to my room at Oxford with no planes, buses, trains, etc. Any ideas?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home