Musings from Crown Alumni

Monday, April 25, 2005

Hellow fello Crown graduates! Well...big news in my life that I'm excited to include all of you on. After failing miserably to call everyone with this news I've resorted to the blog...wakefield style :) I'm betrothed to a certain Miss Becca Bates and we will cleave on the twenty-fourth of June, two thousand and five in salem oregon, at salem alliance church, leading to an old fashioned american indian tradition of consummating in a tent after which someone will check the sheets to make the deal has been done. I'm excited to take this step...I really am. I'm disappointed that most likely I'll be taking it without most of you. Ya'll are my family and I wish in that regard this wasn't so soon and so far away. But...you are all invited, of course, AND, for those who'll be attending Miller's nuptials can maybe stick around an extra day and enjoy a 'minnesota reception' for becca and myself at my parental's house on that sunday afternoon from like 2-4. So...crazy huh...never imagined being here...and I'm being honest there...God is good and I look forward to what no doubt will be a blessed lesson in Christ's love for the church 101.

Life is still great out here...I wish I was living in China but I believe that for now God has called me to plant seeds in the minds and hearts of 11-14 year olds. Apparantly I still have some growing up to do? Whatever...it's been good for my immature spirituality to see how middle school ministry in salem oregon fits in with what God is doing in the world...took me a WHILE, but I'm there...

I miss you all dearly and am so proud of the current state of this band of brothers and sisters...keep up the good work : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home